Thursday, January 18, 2018

Me and my culture

    Hello free souls ,

    I am laila from south morocco, city called Agadir .
    I am here to share various subjects related to my culture and it' s art of living.  Each time i will pick a theme either  about food,  beauty,  travel tips , art crafts, local dancing tips and history, and more to come.

   The purpose of sharing in here is to give a chance to the world to get to know about the richness of my background,   to tell  the little secrets to the Moroccan cuisine,  how we keep our skin/ hear looking Young with natural homemade recipes, how we charm our man life long no matter the age ...... believe me all of this, is an oriental art passed from a mother to daughter that works for generations.
 
  I will try to take you to an oriental/north african  journey and make it possible for you to smell  and taste it while at home, so let' s the adventure begin....... ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment