Wednesday, January 24, 2018

My biography

L’image contient peut-être : 1 personne, sourit, plein air I am laila from Agadir south Morocco, single and well surounded with friends and family :)

                                                       My story :

    
Baby me
 

L’image contient peut-être : 1 personne                                                    My teenhood
                                                                                        L’image contient peut-être : 2 personnes

 After hight school , i left Agadir my home town to Paris for an Au-pair  adventure, for those who don' t know it , it is a cultural exchange program, 4 great years of my life a head as 20 years old young lady, starting with the Lazareff family:

                    L’image contient peut-être : une personne ou plus et intérieur

                                                 
  Later on i moved to Netherlands for an extra 8 years of adventure, where i kept on working as a nanny , taking care of expat kids and few dutch kids in the Hague city:

                    L’image contient peut-être : 2 personnes

During those 8 years, amazing people crossed my road, some became family and we shared strong moments together, fun fun fun :

            L’image contient peut-être : 5 personnes, foule et plein air


There was a love and care around despite the hard time each one of us faced.

Time passed i decided to come back home and pass to my people what i have learned throught this journey so i have decided to became: 

                                                         Résultat de recherche d'images pour "nurse"

   I present myself again, i am laila an Ecofriendly nurse, who believes in mothers nature medicine and cure ;)
 
   I have decided to start this blog because my culture is all about natural remedies, tips and healthy recipes.
 
    It is also great way for me to help my community to develop there conditions, and  to promote products related to the region in one way , let the world know about there virtues and make it accessible to them in an other.
 
   Our region suffer from drought, most people live from tourism or fishing industries only . I wish to encourage those who are creative, who are courageous, i wish to see relief and smiles on faces.

  Let' s us be united, peaceful and caring.
                                                                 Résultat de recherche d'images pour "love"

No comments:

Post a Comment